We have written this policy to explain how Cloud Speed Ltd trading as f6s ("we", "us" or "f6s") uses the data you give us through our site(s), including but not limited to f6s.com.
By providing personal information you are deemed to consent to your personal information being shared outside f6s in the following circumstances:
- where f6s needs to share your information to provide the service you have requested.
- where f6s needs to send the information to third parties who work on behalf of f6s to provide a service to you. We will only provide the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
- where f6s wants to keep you up to date on the latest service announcements, updates or other f6s information
- where you have given us permission to share your information with third parties
- f6s will also disclose your personal information if required to do so by law in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or our website.
There are two types of information in general on f6s.
One type is the basic information displayed on your company/team/program/individual profile on f6s, such as name, company, sector, descriptions, mentors, team members and that you have applied to a program, which is generally visible, may be search indexed and displayed on external sites by authorized program and/or company members.
When you sign up for the site(s), you provide us with data directly or through the use of an external
authentication, such as Facebook or Linkedin, that may include your name, email, password, entities or
companies you are associated with and any other data provided by your chosen setting, or authorized
to be provided, by you. Our current registration page is at www.f6s.com
and additional pages throughout the Site.
You can provide additional data, change and/or the data you provided when you registered, as available on f6s.
We retain the data, in accordance with this policy, from all of your activities on the site(s) that includes your Content, such as posting, a reply to other users, requesting services, making a customer service request and any other means of generating content on the site(s). Further examples are posting an update of what your company is doing, creating a program page and sharing a link about what you're doing.
We will offer you tools to enter addresses and upload addresses so you can find your contacts and invite others to the site(s). You are responsible for any e-mail addresses or invites you provide.
We will not store any passwords you provide us in order to upload these addresses after using it for the initial upload.
We may access your data as follows: to provide you with information about services and other items that be of interest, provided that such use is consistent with this policy.
- to notify you of changes in the services we provide.
- to administer your account with us to allow you to use the site(s).
- to provide you with promotional material, but only in accordance with the terms.
- to use your data to customise the services we provide to you.
- to enable us to provide you with advertisements.
Other users of the site(s) may access your data if they have the rights to do so, or, if you have given them the right to access or see your data. An example is that the designated evaluators of a program may access your application to that program.
Your data will be available to us and to anyone you send it to for all non-public communication, such as messages. We may store data as required when you have authorized us to enable log-in using external authentication and access a third-party.
Any use that another user of the site(s) makes of your data is beyond our control. Any data you provide to us and the site(s) must comply with the terms.
Deactivating your account
You may deactivate your account at any time by messaging support at email@example.com. After you deactivate your account, we may retain information that we are required to keep and any information that has been shared on the site(s). Any data or information we retain about you will continue to be treated under the terms.
When you deactivate an account, it is permanently deleted from f6s. It take us up to ninety days to deactivate an account, but some information may remain in backup copies and logs for up to six months. You should only deactivate your account if you are sure you never want to reactivate it.
Information we collect when you use the site(s)
Statistical information, which does not reveal your personal or organizational identity such as:
- Details of visits to our site(s) and items accessed.
- Information such as your browser type, phone type, location, and/or IP address.
- to deliver a more personalised service through mean like storing your preferences, helping you find things more quickly, to serve advertisements and to let you log-in more quickly.
- "persistent cookies" are used so when you visit our site(s) we recognise you as an existing user.
- We also use "session" cookies, which identify particular visits to the site(s). These session cookies expire after a limited period of time.
We may preserve or disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect f6s's rights or property.
We will contact you by email, SMS, phone and other ways only if you give us the information required to do so and do not indicate that you do not want to be contacted in these ways. You may indicate that you do not want to be contacted by e-mail using the settings functionality on f6s and can tell us at any time that you do not want to be contacted by any other means by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.