F6S will be unavailable for scheduled maintenance for about ten minutes at 6:30pm PST/2:30am UK time. We'll miss you.
Target Accelerator Program Ongoing
Target is looking for transformative ideas in retail
Manyata Embassy Business Park, Nagawara, Hebbal Bangalore, India Get Directions
Thank you for your interest in the Target Accelerator Program.
Target Accelerator Program is a 16 week intensive, high touch, immersive and development-oriented program, specially curated for upto fiThank you for your interest in the Target Accelerator Program.
Target Accelerator Program is a 16 week intensive, high touch, immersive and development-oriented program, specially curated for upto five technology startups focused on transforming the global retail industry through innovative and disruptive technologies in the areas of Marketing, Omnichannel, Mobile, Big Data analytics and Merchandising and Supply Chain Technologies.
Companies selected for the Target Accelerator Program will receive the following benefits:
• Target and Retail onboarding: From Target leaders
• Mentorship: From Target leaders, top entrepreneurs, investors, academicians, pioneers from the retail industry, and global experts in technology and design
• Funding: Target may provide funding during the program. Startups will have an opportunity to pitch to Target, and other potential investors at the conclusion of the program.
• Infrastructure: Co-location space at Target India Bangalore office for 16 weeks for the founders and up to two employees or interns. Infrastructure such as high speed internet, business hour IT support, cafeteria and transportation services will be provided.
• Industry Insights: From Target’s omnichannel business
• CXO Team: Supporting this program is Kyron, who will provide CXO thought leadership for all selected companies in enterprise business areas including Finance, Legal, HR, Marketing and IT Services
• Customer validation / pilot: Target may select some companies for customer validation or pilot opportunities
• Demo Day: Presentation to angel investors and venture capitalists
This program is being conducted on-site at Target’s India Headquarters in Bangalore. Selected startups will have access to an incredible pool of mentors, tools, resources and 7x24 operations support. The program will culminate in a Target Demo Day where the startups will have a chance to pitch to Target leaders, angel investors and venture capitalistsmore
Are you sure you want to submit your final application? You will not be able to make any changes after finalizing.
You're missing a required response
You haven't answered a required item. Please answer any items marked with a and click Sumbit Final again.