• Are you a dynamic, driven, high performance FinTech start up?
• Can you, through the use of your technology and expertise assist today’s Financial Institutions and/or Regulators resolve some of the challenges they are experiencing?
• Could you benefit from access to the world’s largest FinTech communities?
If you can answer yes to any of the above, it would be great if you applied.
Could you apply your technology to address the following questions:
• How could technology be applied to help support the different types of data formats needed by the regulators to manage its monitoring of the market?
• Could a common reference data factory or a data mapping process to a common published data standard be used within the industry to drive a single “standard” for data?
• Is it possible to help the industry deal with their big data issue while simultaneously reducing the burden of duplication placed on market participants?
• Could pattern recognition, machine learning or other forms of analysis be applied to the data used by the industry to assist in both the internal compliance and external regulatory process?
You will benefit from:
• On-going mentoring from senior executives and senior members of London’s financial services community, to help shape the products and technologies being developed.
• Master classes given by domain experts, covering topics such as UX & interface design, intellectual property rights, marketing, licensing agreements, legal structure and pitching and presentation best practice.
• Full access to a vibrant community of entrepreneurs, start-ups and high growth companies through Level39 in London’s Canary Wharf.
• Current thought leadership and debate throughout the challenge from Celent, the Financial Services industry’s premier provider of business and IT strategy research.
• Participation in the finals day and showcase your winning solutions to an audience of venture capitalists, private equity firms, industry experts and senior executives within the Financial Services community.
• The winning team receives introductions to Dassault clients who might benefit from its products and services. Dassault will further showcase the Challenge winner at events and customer forums it sponsors in the U.S. and Europe in the coming months
The 3D FinTech Challenge 2015 will focus on addressing the impact of increased regulatory oversight across the industry in this year’s program.
Funds6 startupsper year
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated