Dassault Systèmes’ 3D FinTech Challenge 7 week immersive accelerator program is designed to identify, nurture and accelerate 6 high performance start-ups that can potentially transform and reshape the Industry. The Program is an integral element of Dassault Systèmes’ drive to reduce complexity in the face of increasing regulation and to enable customer centric innovation.
In 2016 it will run from Wednesday 5th October to Tuesday 22nd November 2016.
The program provides:
• World-class mentoring provided by senior executives from leading global financial institutions
• An immersive curriculum of master classes given by domain experts, covering UX & interface design, intellectual property rights, marketing, licensing agreements, legal structure and pitching and presentation best practice.
• Full access to We Work, a vibrant community of entrepreneurs, start-ups and investors, networking opportunities and events in the heart of the London, the World’s leading financial and FinTech capital.
• The opportunity to showcase solutions to an audience of venture capitalists, private equity firms, industry experts and senior Financial Services executives and journalists.
• The winning team will receive additional mentoring and be introduced to our partners’ and The Challenge mentors’ networks, across other key global FinTech hubs.
The program differs from other technology challenges as Dassault Systèmes does not take equity from the startups, senior executives from Dassault Systèmes' and leading figures from the Financial Services industry provide on-going mentoring throughout the program whilst master classes are given by domain experts to enable the 6 challenge finalist to accelerate into truly sustainable companies.
Funds7 startupsper year
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated