Digital Freedom Festival is offering an exclusive opportunity for startups to showcase their ideas and take part in a competition organised by 500 Startups. The winner will get fast-tracked access to interview for acceleration program in Silicon Valley. With all the investor attention and investment money, this will no doubt be an excellent chance to raise capital and accelerate growth!
THE DFF x 500 STARTUPS PITCH:
- Opportunity for a fast-track to the final interview at 500 Startups in Silicon Valley
- A door opener to global contacts, partners and investor pools
- Business expansion in Silicon Valley and beyond
THE SELECTED STARTUPS WILL GET:
- The opportunity to pitch to 500 Startups mentors from one of the world’s best accelerators at DFF Investor Day
- The opportunity to pitch on the main stage for an audience of 1500+ at the Digital Freedom Festival 2019
- A networking opportunity with investors at DFF Investor Day and during the DFF conference
- Extra media attention
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT?
- Unique experience & new skills
- Product assessment from industry experts & improvement tips
- Valuable contacts
- Potential opportunity – fast-track to final interview for 500 Startups
HOW TO APPLY:
Fill out the Application Form by October 18th. Finalists will be announced at November 1st. If your team is among the selected startups, there is a precondition for participation at DFF Investor Day Pitch Competition – at least one team member has to be a DFF Startup Pass holder.
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated