IMPACT CHINA 2019
First Acceleration Program in China for French Startup Companies
About IMPACT CHINA 2019
The first acceleration program for French Startups to set up and scale their business in the Chinese market.
Co-organized by BPI France and Business France, this program aims at accelerating the development of 5 to 10 French innovative companies, through a 5 weeks program in the main Tech centers of China: Hong-Kong/Shenzhen-Canton/Shanghai/Beijing.
This year the program focusses on two main industries:
* Digital & Tech: Internet of Things, telecommunication, internet, software (AI, Bigdata, analytics), microelectronic, Fintech, AssurTech, EdTech, LegTech etc…
* Industry 4.0: predictive maintenance, quality control, smart manufacturing, process engineering, new material etc…
Supported by a team of more than 35 person in China, the company will:
- Be coached and have access to a panel of experts and resources: IP Protection, investment, taxation and settlement, business model, and human resources, to better understand the market structure and tools to succeed.
- Define a strategy to enter the Chinese market and target its potential customers and partners. A tailored program of B2B meetings, will be designed together with the company, to get closer to its clients and partner’s needs and VCs.
- Maximize its visibility in front of medias, investors and tech players of the ecosystem.
To apply to this program and accelerate your development in China, you need to:
- Be a French startup
- Be motivated and serious about launching your company's product or service into the Chinese market
- Have more than 3 years of existence and an annual turnover > € 1million
- Be ready to dedicate 30% of your time to the Chinese market over the next year and ready to hire a Chinese speaking resources