Accelerator Academy is a 12 week virtual programme focusing on business growth and investment readiness as founders are matched with a successful exited entrepreneur to receive tailored mentoring through the duration of the programme alongside cohort workshops and expert clinics. Our excellent track record accelerating tells us we can help you!
• Startup with MVP and presence in market at revenue of £5-30k per month
• Startup in its first two years of trading minimum
• Looking to raise £150k - £1m in equity investment
• Sector: Strong tech focus across sectors / SaaS / marketplaces / B2B
• UK registered company
• Tailored mentoring with an assigned personal exited technology entrepreneur
• Validate business concepts such as product-market fit, route to market, financials
• Strong investment readiness - The Accelerator Network successfully raised £130m+ in seed stage and £350m+ in Series A/B
• Access to a network of 1000+ investors across angels, seed funds and VCs
• Engage with 40 experts per cohort via weekly keynotes and bi-weekly clinics, drawn from community of 200+ industry experts
• Part time - one evening per week + time to complete weekly assignments
• Virtual - time efficient
Network with other companies undergoing similar challenges
• £600 + VAT
• Companies agree to selling an aggregate of 5% of shares at a discounted (-20%) value split among The Accelerator Network (TAN) and your assigned exited entrepreneur mentor. This is a (dilutive) option to buy, and gives the opportunity to TAN and your mentor to invest financially in your business as it grows in the following 5 years, along with their knowledge and time investment during the Accelerator Academy programme, and support beyond the semester.
Funds30 startupsper year
You're missing a required response
You haven't answered a required item. Please answer any items marked with a and click Sumbit Final again.
Almost done - please confirm your response to this question