Thank you for your interest in Techstars mentorship-driven accelerator programs. We are excited to review your application for our 2020 Term 5 programs which run from September through December, including:
- Comcast NBCUniversal LIFT Labs Accelerator, Powered by Techstars
- UnitedHealthcare Accelerator Powered by Techstars
- MetLife Digital Accelerator powered by Techstars
- Techstars Alabama EnergyTech Accelerator
- Techstars Future of Longevity Accelerator
- Barclays Accelerator, powered by Techstars - New York
- Techstars Montreal AI Accelerator
- Equinor & Techstars Energy Accelerator
- Colliers Proptech Accelerator Powered by Techstars
- Techstars & The Heritage Group Hardtech Accelerator
- Techstars Sustainability, in partnership with The Nature Conservancy
- Techstars Iowa
- Techstars London Accelerator
- STANLEY+Techstars Accelerator
If the accelerator of your choice doesn't have applications open, we encourage you to complete the General Interest form and we will let you know when applications open. This will also give you the opportunity to participate in Office Hours - a one-on-one session with a Techstars team member.
Applications typically open four times a year for 12-weeks. During the application period we may reach out to invite you to office hours or hope to meet you on the road at one of our Meet & Greet events.
After applications close, we’ll review applications for about seven weeks, and spend time getting to know even more about your team, market, progress and idea. Our goal is to notify the final group of companies being accepted within eight weeks from the application closing date.
See more about our application process here: www.techstars.com/apply/.
If you are unsure about anything, please visit techstars.com/faq
General interest form: www.f6s.com/techstars-general-interest/about
We are happy to consider you for up to two Techstars programs at the same time by completing this one application.