Thank you for your interest in Techstars mentorship-driven accelerator programs. We are excited to review your application for our 2020 Term 4 programs which run from July through October, including:
- Comcast NBCUniversal LIFT Labs Accelerator, Powered by Techstars
- MetLife Digital Accelerator powered by Techstars
- Techstars Alabama EnergyTech Accelerator
- Techstars Atlanta, in partnership with Cox Enterprises
- Techstars Farm to Fork Accelerator
- Techstars Future of Longevity Accelerator
- Techstars Los Angeles Accelerator
- Techstars New York City Accelerator
- The Western Union Accelerator, Powered by Techstars
If the accelerator of your choice doesn't have applications open, we encourage you to complete the General Interest form and we will let you know when applications open. This will also give you the opportunity to participate in Office Hours - a one-on-one session with a Techstars team member.
Applications typically open four times a year for 12-weeks. During the application period we may reach out to invite you to office hours or hope to meet you on the road at one of our Meet & Greet events.
After applications close, we’ll review applications for about seven weeks, and spend time getting to know even more about your team, market, progress and idea. Our goal is to notify the final group of companies being accepted within eight weeks from the application closing date.
See more about our application process here: www.techstars.com/apply/.
If you are unsure about anything, please visit techstars.com/faq
General interest form: www.f6s.com/techstars-general-interest/about
We are happy to consider you for up to two Techstars programs at the same time by completing this one application.