Arqlite is a recycling technology company developing highly efficient materials for massive industries, made 100% from discarded plastics. Our primary product is an artificial gravel, which is both eco-friendly and efficient; and is ten times better insulator and three times lighter than mineral gravel. Our innovative upcycling system can process the previously unrecyclable plastics, providing an eco-friendly solution and at a competitive price, even to landfill tipping fees.

Our product has transformative applications across a variety of markets, from substitute aggregate for non-structural lightweight concrete in construction, to filler for asphalt roadways, concrete precast elements, and an efficient drainage layer for landscaping, gardening, and hydroponic projects. The variety of use cases target massive markets and provide a scalable solution while correcting the plastic problem.

Our proprietary upcycling process differentiates from traditional recycling systems, capable o...
Arqlite is a recycling technology company developing highly efficient materials for massive industries, made 100% from discarded plastics. Our primary product is an artificial gravel, which is both eco-friendly and efficient; and is ten times better insulator and three times lighter than mineral gravel. Our innovative upcycling system can process the previously unrecyclable plastics, providing an eco-friendly solution and at a competitive price, even to landfill tipping fees.

Our product has transformative applications across a variety of markets, from substitute aggregate for non-structural lightweight concrete in construction, to filler for asphalt roadways, concrete precast elements, and an efficient drainage layer for landscaping, gardening, and hydroponic projects. The variety of use cases target massive markets and provide a scalable solution while correcting the plastic problem.

Our proprietary upcycling process differentiates from traditional recycling systems, capable of processing complex plastics that today are considered un-recyclable, all at a low cost. The plastics that represent about 50% of the stream are laminated aluminized, highly inked, unidentified, and degraded. Unfortunately, the current recycling industry fails to process anything above 9% of the global plastic production. In contrast, our solution can take the remaining 91% and repropose this waste into a viable end-product, significantly increasing waste diversion efforts.

Plastics represent both a high environmental and economic cost to private and public generators paying for disposal in landfills or incineration. Arqlite's upcycling process represents a substantial benefit to address these financial and environmental tolls, turning a waste stream into a stream of value. We offer our recycling service to large manufacturers, MRFs, and cities to dispose of unrecyclable waste at a competitive price. And we will soon be providing an environmental certificate that will help these players increase their sustainability efforts.

Together we can fight plastic!
More information
+10

Investors

Chris Graff
Admin
Kamay Ventures
Admin
Kamay Ventures Ideamos, creamos, invertimos y aceleramos proyectos innovadores.
Michael 'Luni' Libes
Admin
Michael 'Luni' Libes 25+ year, 6x serial entrepreneur turned trainer, mentor, and author
Fledge6 (Seattle 2015)
Admin
Fledge6 (Seattle 2015) Fledge, the conscious company accelerator
Ganexa Capital
Admin
Ganexa Capital led by entrepreneurs with many years of corporate and international success

Advisors

Gaurav Sant
Admin
David Alston
Admin
David Alston
Greg McKinnon
Admin
Greg McKinnon

Employees

Patrick Casey
Admin
Patrick Casey Financial Operations Manager Financial Operations Manager @ Arqlite SPC

Recommendations

Michael 'Luni' Libes CEO at Fledge

I've worked with hundreds of entrepreneurs, choosing them amongst thousands who ask for help. Nearly all my entrepreneurs have that spark behind their eyes, but some stand out further, turning that spark and their dream into the reality of an operating company.

Sebastian specifically exceeds everyone's expectations. His dream is huge. It seems impossible. Yet he delivers progress on it time and time again. He finds a way to make others believe it possible, then delivers on those dreams.

Jorge Bocaz Co-Founder at Soc Constructora Lluanco Ltda.

Muy buen Producto, por su presentaciĆ³n y amigable con el medio ambiente