Aveiro 5G Challenges
Award best ideas and solutions using 5G infrastructure
Apr 17-Sep 30 '20 (5 months)
About Aveiro 5G Challenges
Targeting startups, scaleups and R&D institutions, the 1st edition of the Aveiro 5G Challenges will award the best ideas and solution based on 5G technology. Organised in partnership with Beta-I, a benchmark company for acceleration and mentorship programmes, the City of Aveiro will host in 2020 ten finalists in the programme which contains development and tests phase, accesses to workshops and a network of mentors and specialists from various areas of expertise and the opportunity to use Aveiro 5G testbed.
Aveiro 5G Challenges will be implemented with the following timeline:
· 12th October 2019 to 31st January 2020: Application submission period and technical clarification.
· 01st February to 12th March 2020: Selection of applications period.
· 13th March 2020: Announcement of 10 finalists.
· 17th April 2020: Kick-off event.
· 21st April to 14th May: Training and Mentoring.
· 17th April to 30th September 2020: Development and trial stage.
· 08th October 2020: Pitch Training.
· 09th October 2020: Final Pitch.
· 10th October 2020 – Demoday @ Techdays 2020 and 3 winners’ announcement.