AWSM provides teenagers (and their parents) with financial education course augmented with full-featured banking service so teenagers can get real cards, savings products and learn how to use them wisely under supervision of their parents.

Teens can borrow money from their parents with AWSM credit cards, can save money with parent-paid interest savings accounts. AWSM includes full banking functionality one would expect from any retail bank. Teens unlock the functionality as they demonstrate responsibility and progress along the financial education curriculum.

AWSM transforms financial education from boring, abstract and theoretical to practical, personalized and experimental.

AWSM provides parents with "sticks" and "carrots" with which they can stimulate behavior of their teenagers.

According to PISA 43% of adults are financially illiterate, the other 57% often can not find right words and approach to educating their children.
Theoretical financial education does not work, teen...
AWSM provides teenagers (and their parents) with financial education course augmented with full-featured banking service so teenagers can get real cards, savings products and learn how to use them wisely under supervision of their parents.

Teens can borrow money from their parents with AWSM credit cards, can save money with parent-paid interest savings accounts. AWSM includes full banking functionality one would expect from any retail bank. Teens unlock the functionality as they demonstrate responsibility and progress along the financial education curriculum.

AWSM transforms financial education from boring, abstract and theoretical to practical, personalized and experimental.

AWSM provides parents with "sticks" and "carrots" with which they can stimulate behavior of their teenagers.

According to PISA 43% of adults are financially illiterate, the other 57% often can not find right words and approach to educating their children.
Theoretical financial education does not work, teens learn better by doing.

AWSM provides a full financial education curriculum for both teens and their parents to develop good personal finance habits.
More information

Employees

Alibek Junisbayev
Admin
Alibek Junisbayev CTO retail banker and a full-stack developer