B-hub for Europe
Connect by Sep 8 '20
About B-hub for Europe
B-hub for Europe accelerates blockchain startups!
From Autumn 2020 to December 2021, B-hub will accelerate up to 50 European startups.
B-HUB’S ACCELERATION PROGRAMME IS:
● Free: B-hub’s professional services are funded by the European Commission, and provided to startups at no cost. We do not take equity in accelerated startups.
● Decentralized: you can benefit from our services without having to move offices
● Expert-led: B-hub partners are leading innovation strategists, with extensive experience in deep tech startups acceleration and excellent connections to corporates, investors, public actors and SMEs
● Cross-border: selected startups will have access to five European innovation ecosystems through B-hub partners
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
B-hub spans through 5 countries and 5 leading innovation ecosystems. For selected startups we will offer:
● Business support (business model adaptation, value proposition, internationalization, growth strategies, legal support, access to finance...)
● Key introductions (introductions with market actors, potential clients, investors through meetups, pitches, challenges)
● Visibility (dedicated communication actions: speaking slots, interviews, webinars, etc)
● European exposure (pan-European workshops, joint sessions, etc)
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
● You are a startup or SME based in the European Economic Area , in the UK, or in a H2020 associated country
● Your company is autonomous by the definition of the European Commission
● You are a for profit company or you are a non-profit in the process of starting commercialization
● You offer a product or service based on blockchain technology (proprietary or not) and your solution reaches a TRL of at least 5.
WHEN CAN YOU APPLY?
The call will be open from June 30, 2020 until September 8, 2020. We will announce the winners in late September 2020, and start the acceleration program with them in October 2020.
WHERE CAN YOU APPLY?
Fill in the application form on F6S - an easy application process for high-value services:
○ a two-page application describing your company and development
○ a 90-second video presenting your company and explaining your motivations to join the program