We invite ambitious startups with a global vision to take a stab at Belbiz Battle which is to be held on GEW 2017 stage on November, 13 in Minsk.
Belbiz Battle was first held in Belarus in 2013. It is an annual international startup competition held within GEW Belarus each November. Since 2013 a number of promising startups were revealed on Belbiz Battle stage including Infogr.am, SplitMetrics, KUKU.io, Dronex, Tap2Pay, etc.
5 reasons to participate in Belbiz Battle
1. Get a chance to participate in Demo Day in London– 7 winners of Belbiz Battle Minsk get straight to London Demo Day!
2. Meet investors – Belbiz Battle gives an opportunity for Belarus entrepreneurs and their team members, to meet the investors of their dreams.
3. Get attention – hundreds of media representatives, numerous articles, and countless internet mentions
4. Grow your networking – meet like-minded people, establish new connections and exchange ideas in the most vibrant European Startup community - London
5. Learn – participating in Belbiz Battle will give you numerous feedbacks from investors and mentors as well as startup community in Belarus and London!
Registration just started here for Belbiz Battle 2017:
Apply before October 20, 2017! Selected startups will get a chance to pitch at GEW Belarus stage on November 13 in Minsk. Startups will present their projects during 3-min pitch (with slides) to a pool of investors, entrepreneurs, and experts on November 13, in Minsk. Finalists will be selected by top startup and VC influencers as part of Belbiz Battle jury, based on the teams' pitches.
Startups with global vision
The only requirement set by the organisers is that the applicants must have a Minimum Viable Product ready by the competition date. You should also speak English. Your chances will increase if you present a product which potentially will make a difference in the UK market and globally. There are no thematic requirements: any startup can apply who believes that their idea might appeal to their target audience and attract investors. All applications are welcome!
WHERE and WHEN
13 November 2017 - Minsk/13 February 2018 - London
In between selected startups will get a chance to participate in preparation sessions with UK and Belarus mentors. Learn to please your audience! Optimise your pitch before the 1st of February 2018 and get ready for Belarus Bootcamp in London.
We bring the most prominent star
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated