WHERE: The IBA's Blockchain cohort will take place at USC's Blackstone Launchpad within USC's Marshall School of Business.
HOW: The three-month program consists of six to eight participating companies meeting for six, four-hour Wednesday evening workshops with hands-on growth hacking and subject matter expert presenters. Weeks without workshops feature one-on-one coaching for OKRs, KPIs and benchmark progress.
WHO: Workshops feature hands-on work with IBA staff as well as expert presenters and industry experts. Founders and key BizDev employees should attend. All companies enjoy a three-month USC intern to help with acceleration. Space is limited.
WHEN: The six Wednesday 4-hour evening workshop schedule is:
1. Wed Nov 7 - What is blockchain, importance of the white paper// Creating a globally minded company
2. Wed Nov 14 - Blockchain nuts and bolts, including the dashboard// Cross cultural skills for a global business
3. Wed Nov 28 - Blockchain types// Marketing to investors, selling and marketing to global customers
4. Wed Dec 19 - Legal, regulatory, tax and accounting essentials for blockchain companies.
5. Wed Jan 9 - Smart contract// Finance (Crowdfunding and VC)
6. Wed Jan 23 - Web 3.0 stack, cyber security// Customer care, operations management, banking and foreign exchange
Demo Day on February 9, 2019
HOW MUCH: The program fee is $5K and co-founders or additional reps are welcome for $750 each. Space is limited. Light meals served.
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated