Bosch D.N.A startup acceleration program
About Bosch D.N.A startup accelerati...
The D.N.A is Bosch's very own Accelerator program which helps 'D' for Discovering startups, 'N' for Nurturing them and then 'A' for Align to get them investment ready and eventually profitable businesThe D.N.A is Bosch's very own Accelerator program which helps 'D' for Discovering startups, 'N' for Nurturing them and then 'A' for Align to get them investment ready and eventually profitable businesses.
The Bosch D.N.A is an 18 week program of intense development, mentoring and piloting for startups. If selected startups will have the chance to work in world class environment with mentoring provided by top Bosch experts in technology including the defined scope areas as well as in product design, operations, financing etc.
Once successfully accelerated the startup will have an opportunity to pitch to Bosch management as well as Robert Bosch Venture Capital and also external investors
Scope of this 1 st Edition of Bosch accelerator program is as follows:
- Building / strengthening new solutions with BOSCH’s components, technology platform or business solutions
- Working on disruptive solutions in the areas of : Aerospace, Agritech, Mobility, Energy, Medtech or Smart Cities
- Building solutions in enabling technology areas :IoT,, Deep learning, Analytics, Cloud, Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence, Virtual/ Augmented Reality and Block chain
What is on offer for startups from Bosch D.N.A ?
1. Personalized Nurturing Program to help build a sustainable business and stronger alliance with the Industry leader
2. Resources such as:
a. Co-working Space, Laboratory with latest tools
b. Bosch Sensors from Bosch sensor tech - www.bosch-sensortec.com/
c. Bosch XDK kit - www.bosch-connectivity.com/en/
d. Bezirk IOT personalization platform: bezirk.com/
e. Access to some of Bosch products ( Home appliances, Power tools, Security Systems Cameras)
3. Mentoring support from Bosch internal Experts in fields such as Engineering, scope specific domains, product design, operations, Finance, legal etc.
4. Investor pitch, connections, customers, partners, knowledge and expertisemore
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated