Bosch Startup Harbour Batch 3
The incubation program for early stage deep tech founders in Berlin!
Connect by Nov 16 '19
Feb 2-Jul 31 '20 (6 months)
About Bosch Startup Harbour Batch 3
Startup Harbour is a program which focuses on startups in Berlin and aims to support talented founders with an initial business concept on their journey to becoming a successful venture.
We help you to boost your startup with Bosch’s extensive funding program and build on your strengths with the knowledge of our experts. You also benefit from our long-standing experience in developing and implementing cutting-edge IoT services and solutions.
For the upcoming incubation program starting in Februar 2020, we especially look for ideas that are related to the following focus areas (for further details on the focus areas, please visit: www.startup-harbour.com):
- New Ways of Mobility
- Connected Construction Challenge
- Democratize DIY & Crafting
- Building the Future of Mobile Robotics
- Shaping the Factory of the Future
- Enabling Humans in Industry 4.0
- Optimizing Energy consumtion and Generation
- Detecting Anomalies within Energy Data
- IoT Solution with Social Impact
Application deadline is November 16th 2019
Who is eligible for the program?
• Founders must be registered in Berlin, Germany (you can do that just before the program starts)
• Founders with an initial concept in the IoT or tech domain
• Start-ups/ Individuals must not have received any start-up grands (such as EXIST) or any investment above 200.000 Euros (within the last three years)
• Company must be registered in Berlin (already or within the programs duration) and stay for the subsequent three years
Startup Harbour Benefits in detail:
• Bosch Expertise: Get access to our Bosch domain experts and their industry knowledge to boost your business concept, product and/or service.
• Bosch Assets: Get access to our Bosch IoT Suite and hardware technology (e.g. sensors) to create your product and service (MVP).
• Funding: Get a five-month scholarship and receive a funding of €1,800 per person per month (for 2 to 4 persons).
You're missing a required response
You haven't answered a required item. Please answer any items marked with a and click Sumbit Final again.
Almost done - please confirm your response to this question