Pfizer Italy and H-FARM are launching an Open Innovation Program to develop and validate innovative solutions for women with metastatic breast cancer. The program objective is to create positive impact on their well-being and daily routine, improve the relationship between patients and physicians, and empower physicians to foster stronger, empathy-driven relationship with the patients.
The program will connect startups from Europe with Pfizer Italy to test and validate their solutions. Pfizer Italy together with H-FARM will select the best startups to pitch to the Pfizer’s Management with the ultimate goal of launching a Proof of Concept. Successful PoCs will have the scale-up opportunity, both in Italy and internationally.
We are looking for the following solutions:
- Patient-physician interaction: web, mobile and live solutions
- Online tool & resources for medical training on physician-patient communication issues
- Tools for the physicians’ day-by-day activity simplification (AI, bot...)
- Networks/platforms enabling communication network creation among caregivers (Doctor 2 Doctor, Doctor 2 Patients) Clinical decision support (predictive analytics)
- Extra therapeutic services (psychological support, nutrition, motor rehabilitation, daily activities, etc.)
- Personalized health & quantified self (nutrition & diet plan, activity tracking, biometrics tracking & parametric, challenges & gamification)
- Wellness / Wellbeing (stress management, rewarding system)
- Continuous assistance / information available 24/7
- Booking and check reservation tool (simplification of bureaucracy)
- Patient / consumer experience (medical results & data access, treatment plan & monitoring, post cure monitoring, evolved consumer care (AI, BOT, ...)
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated