We're building a Consumer SaaS platform for Creators in India to monetise their audience and build community around their most trusted fans.

Social Media platforms own the creators, control their reach and don't share any of the revenue with the people who built them - The Creators.
Today due to the power curve the top 10% creators earn 90% of the ad-spends while the remaining 90% of the creators are left to fight for the remaining 10%. We believe every creator has a niche and unique talent that can be monetised around their loved community.

It only takes 1000 True fans paying INR 50/month to make 50K recurring income for the Creator. In India this is a huge amount and 5 times the minimum wage rate for a highly skilled worker.

One of the main pain points while speaking to 200+ Creators is the instability of income in the Creative space in India.

Our platform aims to provide creators with multiple tools to monetise their creative work and achieve a sustainable recurring income....
We're building a Consumer SaaS platform for Creators in India to monetise their audience and build community around their most trusted fans.

Social Media platforms own the creators, control their reach and don't share any of the revenue with the people who built them - The Creators.
Today due to the power curve the top 10% creators earn 90% of the ad-spends while the remaining 90% of the creators are left to fight for the remaining 10%. We believe every creator has a niche and unique talent that can be monetised around their loved community.

It only takes 1000 True fans paying INR 50/month to make 50K recurring income for the Creator. In India this is a huge amount and 5 times the minimum wage rate for a highly skilled worker.

One of the main pain points while speaking to 200+ Creators is the instability of income in the Creative space in India.

Our platform aims to provide creators with multiple tools to monetise their creative work and achieve a sustainable recurring income.
This can be done through Paid Memberships, Tipping, Paid Content, Pay per view, Paid Messages, Sell Courses, Paid video calls amongst others.

We're building for the Creator Economy which puts Creator needs at the core of everything we do. We've thought about Creator analytics translating to actionable insights, to live streaming to community management to earnings and engagement improvements.

Our Pricing model is straight forward to being with.
Creators get to keep 90% of all revenues that they earn and we keep 10% for Server, Platform fees, transaction related fees.

The Pricing model will evolve to premium features and an additional upsell in the revenue commission structure. Our product roadmap will introduce features that will allow collaboration between creators. Live Streaming, Creator Brand Marketplace, Creator Analytics, Account Management services.
More information

Employees

Mihir Rao
Admin
Mihir Rao CEO Tech Founder with a business background. Solving for Creators at the intersection of technology and consumer behaviour is my passion.