Brinc Scale Up Accelerator (FoodTech)
Empowering Game Changers
The FoodTech Scaleup Program will be the world’s first to run cross-border between Singapore and Hong Kong with a goal to help founders maximize impact and scale as we all work to redesign our food systems & help governments achieve attain food security goals. The program is designed to help international teams navigate complexities of sales, business development and financing while working to secure commercial pilots, secure distribution and corporate engagements throughout Southeast Asia and Greater China.
In partnership with Blue Horizon Ventures, we will invest $3M+ USD for a negotiable equity stake.
1. Plant-based Proteins
2. Cellular Agriculture
3. Precision Fermentation
4. Nutraceuticals / Food as Medicine
5. Sustainable Packaging
6. Food Waste Management Solutions
1. We invest in Scaleups that are looking to access commercial opportunities across APAC and Mainland China via Singapore and Hong Kong
2. Companies that have developed a product that fits within one of our FoodTech investment verticals.
3. Strong founding and management / executive teams with relevant industry experience
4. Scalable and defined business model with high growth potential
5. Demonstrable commercial traction
Learn about the program: www.brinc.io/foodscaleup
We invest and empower founders who are solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges through new technologies based solutions. More founders will make a positive impact if they are given the right backing. And that’s what we’re here for.
We run world leading accelerator programs in Hardware & IoT, Logistics & Supply Chain, MedTech, PropTech, Mobility, AI, FoodTech and Clean Energy, through which we invest in the best startups. more