Participation in the contest is free, subject to fulfillment of all the requirements established in this Regulation and the complete submission of required information within the FApplicant Criteria
Participation in the contest is free, subject to fulfillment of all the requirements established in this Regulation and the complete submission of required information within the F6S platform.
May participate companies, or people over 18, who have projects underway that is relevant to the development of the legal cannabis market.
Founders or collaborators of Startup must be able to travel to Uruguay for the Cannamerica event, May 17-19, 2019. Check the necessary documentation according to your country of origin.
Who Should Apply
We are looking for people from all professional backgrounds and companies in any industry who bring solutions to the legal cannabis market. We will be really thrilled to find you if:
- Startup is already active, with up to 2 years of market;
- Startup has a team of founders and employees of a maximum of 20 people;
- Startup has not received investment (in addition to founders' investment) of more than US$ 200,000 (two hundred thousand dollars);
- Startup is already already considering how to leverage exponential technologies to create positive impact in the world.
Startup Solution Type
In order to be qualified to enroll Startups must develop some solution that is applicable to the legal market for cannabis, either directly or indirectly. Acting, for example, in:
- Big Data
- Drug development
- Clinical Trials
- Degree of relevance of the solution to the legal market for cannabis
- Scalability and possible territorial application of the presented solution
- Feasibility, economic and operational, of long-term project implementation
Innovative and entrepreneurial potential
Leadership’s experience and quality, profile, achievements and potential of the founders
- Applications close: April 15, 2019
- Announcement of Finalists: April 17, 2019
- Pitch Event and Winner Announcement: May 18, 2019
Awards and Benefits:
1st to 3rd places:
- Networking and introduction of relevant people to your Startup, by Cannamerica Team;
- Mentoring at the event with investors and business partners Cannamerica;
- Facilitating business and investments within the Cannamerica ecosystem;
- Startup exposure:
- Booth + 2 tickets;
- Pitch (10min) on the business stage.
All participants can be published on social networks and the site of the Cannamerica event, and within the competition page on the F6S platform.more
You're missing a required response
You haven't answered a required item. Please answer any items marked with a and click Sumbit Final again.
Almost done - please confirm your response to this question