CBN Play & Learn 2
How will we entertain and learn in the near future?
About CBN Play & Learn 2
This challenge is open until Wednesday 25 November 2020 to Play & Learn startups from all over the world, which are willing to transform how we entertain and play in the near future. Startups from the Play & Learn field developing artificial intelligence, augmented reality, edtech, gaming, learning through play, virtual reality solutions are welcome.
The selected startups will pitch in front of investors online via Zoom on Monday 30 November from 15:30 p.m. CET, within the framework of the Innovation Day 2020 – Creative Forum – Symptoms of Creativity, in collaboration with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Slovenia and with the Center for Creativity in Ljubljana.
During the event experts, investors and startups will highlight the key trends in learning innovation and learning through play. You’re all welcome to join our community on thisis.cbnet.com. The startup winning the competition will get:
1) Free access to BRIGHT 2021, the Creative Business Network innovation festival.
2) Online conversations with stakeholders and investors from all over the world.
3) Mentorships on specific topics: i.e. business, design, pedagogy, technology.
4) Web promotion via Creative Business Network website, newsletter and social media.
5) Invite to join next editions of the Creative Business Academy, an outstanding online course for cultural creative startups with speakers and mentors from 5 continents.
6) Full online access pass to Reimagine Education Awards (9 to 11 DEC 2020), thanks to QS Quacquarelli Symonds.
This challenge follows the CBN Play & Learn challenge we hosted on 10.11.2020, won by Sari Hurme-Mehtälä with Kide Science (Finland): playful science lessons for young children with online guidance for teachers and parents.
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated