The Cedars-Sinai Accelerator is excited to be accepting applications for our 6th Class, which will take place in Summer 2020.
This three-month program, based in Los Angeles, California, will provide companies with $100,000 in funding, mentorship from more than 300 leading clinicians and executives, access to Cedars-Sinai Health System, and exposure to a broad network of entrepreneurs and investors. Since 2015, the accelerator has helped dozens of companies transform healthcare delivery and patient care.
Information regarding the application process:
- Our application deadline is Friday, March 15, 2020.
- Each application will be evaluated by our team.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- We will spend 3-4 weeks evaluating the applications. Companies will be notified via e-mail or F6S message if they have be invited to participate in a video interview with our team.
- Once you submit your application, you will not be able to change your responses but you are able to provide updates.
For more information, visit: csaccelerator.com/apply
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions can be found here: csaccelerator.com/faq