Collider Amsterdam 2017
Supercharging Startups // Accelerating Brands
After five successful programmes in London, we want to give more incredible MadTech startups the opportunity to benefit from Collider, so we’re launching in Amsterdam – our first overseas office.
AppAfter five successful programmes in London, we want to give more incredible MadTech startups the opportunity to benefit from Collider, so we’re launching in Amsterdam – our first overseas office.
Applications are now open until the 28th of April. Collider Amsterdam Programme will run from June to September 2017.
Amsterdam has a huge marketing and ad presence – the third largest in Europe – and is home to many incredible brands looking for the latest digital tech to innovate in-house. With its awesome startup ecosystem and all in all a pretty desirable place to be, Amsterdam is the perfect city for us.
With an offer of access to both the Amsterdam and UK market, in particular our many brand partnerships and a network worth millions, we can't wait to see what talent we find.
1. A staggering 50K€ of cash investment on offer in return for 8% equity, of which you’ll invest 20K€ +tax into the Collider coaching and training programme, leaving almost 30K€ net to further build your business!
2. An awesome programme giving you structured access to brands and agencies in both Amsterdam and London.
3. First-class coaching from dedicated coaches who have set up and sold MadTech businesses.
• Applications are open until April 28th.
• The final 8 startups will be selected by the end of May.
• The programme will run from June 15th to Sep 22nd (including 3 weeks Summer break wk 30-32)
WHAT IS COLLIDER LOOKING FOR?
Startups which provide tools to help brands and agencies better FIND, UNDERSTAND, ENGAGE WITH or SELL to consumers. In short: Marketing and Advertising technology businesses – MadTech.
We are excited about possibilities in the below spaces:
- Advertising Tech
- Artificial Intelligence
- Augmented Reality
- Automated marketing
- Big Data
- Consumer analytics
- Content curation and distribution
- Dynamic and native advertising
- E-commerce and m-commerce
- Enterprise Startups
- Future of Content
- In-store Engagement
- In-store technologies
- Marketing analytics
- Marketing productivity tools
- Mobile Technology
- Multi Channel Innovation
- Offline digital retail
- Online to offline
- Platforms to enhance sales
- Power of Crowd
- Product and consumer awareness
- Smart Device
- Tools for video
- Virtual Reality
- Wearables more