Collider Amsterdam 2019
Shaping the future of marketing, advertising and commerce technology
Connect by May 31 '19
Sep 9-Dec 10 '19 (13 weeks)
About Collider Amsterdam 2019
We exist to shape the future of marketing, advertising and commerce technology. We exist to invest in startups like you. We run a specialised accelerator programme in one of the leading cities in thisWe exist to shape the future of marketing, advertising and commerce technology. We exist to invest in startups like you. We run a specialised accelerator programme in one of the leading cities in this space: Amsterdam.
Our next Accelerator programme kicks off with free Prep Days for 12 startups in July. The best 6-8 startups are selected for investment and participation in our 3 months accelerator programme that starts Sept 9th, 2019.
1. For 12 startups: Prep Days - July 1-4, 2019
Four days specially designed to give early stage startups a flying start with insights and practical tools around essential topics like Team, Market, and Customers. You will have 1-on-1s with our investors and coaches to give you tips and early feedback.
Programme participation is FOR FREE, the only prerequisite is that you commit to participation in the accelerator programme, should you be selected. If you are not selected, you will take home valuable learnings.
2. At the end of the PrepDays, 6-8 startups will be selected to participate in our Accelerator Programme (Sept 9th - Dec 10th). Our Programme offering:
• Smart cash
Two options, depending on the maturity of the startup.
1. Early stage: 50K€ of cash in return for 8% equity, of which you'll invest 15K€+tax into the Collider coaching and training programme, leaving 35K€ net to build your business.
2. Later stage, i.e. companies with proof of value with commercial traction or prior fundraising: 100K€ of cash (net 73,5K€ + tax) in return for 10% equity.
All of our investment comes from angels with incredible industry experience.
• Coaching and training sessions tailored to your needs
We know that being a founder is tough and each startup has its specific challenges - that's why our programme includes intensive 1-2-1 coaching from dedicated coaches who have seasoned marketing experience and/or set up and sold MadTech businesses.
• Connections that guarantee early customer interaction
Collider works closely with brands and agencies who are looking to integrate innovations into their business. During the programme, you'll get the chance to interact with these potential clients, and build on tangible relationships for the future.
WHAT IS COLLIDER LOOKING FOR?
B2B or B2B2C startups that help brands and agencies to better FIND, UNDERSTAND, ENGAGE WITH or SELL to consumers. In short: Marketing, Commerce and Adtech businesses.
Please, DO NOT apply if your startup is purely B2C or not related to our scopemore
You're missing a required response
You haven't answered a required item. Please answer any items marked with a and click Sumbit Final again.