Conquest'19, BITS Pilani
BITS Pilani's Student Run Startup Launchpad
Connect by Apr 15 '19
About Conquest'19, BITS Pilani
Conquest is BITS Pilani's student-run startup launchpad, built with the goal of helping startups find that one missing piece that will enable them to grow exponentially. Whether it is an online discusConquest is BITS Pilani's student-run startup launchpad, built with the goal of helping startups find that one missing piece that will enable them to grow exponentially. Whether it is an online discussion with a mentor, a casual chat with a founder, an intense discussion with an investor or just the cash prize, we will make sure that you get exactly what you need, and much more. The program will proceed as follows:
1) Registrations: Registrations will be open from 25th Feb 2019 to 15th April 2019. Preregister on www.conquest.org.in and complete your registration here on F6S.
2) Top 50 Mentoring Sessions: The top 50 startups will be shortlisted and invited for a mentoring session Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore in May. Mentors from different verticals like Customer Acquisition, Product Management, Fundraising, UI/UX, Sales and Marketing etc. will be available for guiding the startups.
3) Online Mentoring Program: Transcending the boundaries of geography and time availability, the top 10 startups will get an opportunity to receive online mentoring over a 6 week period in which they can participate remotely. Each session revolves around a critical aspect of a startups growth, ranging across Pitching and Fundraising, Sales and Marketing, Product Management and other pain points communicated by the startups themselves.
4) Accelerator Program: The top 10 startups move into Bangalore for a 10-day accelerator program where they are provided with free accommodation and working space. Conquest creates a distraction-free environment of co-learning which helps startups grow together at an exponential pace. The program comprises of mentorship sessions with successful founders, investment workshops by VC’s and Angels, networking events and a wide array of activities to ensure that startups are ready for any challenge that confronts them.
5) Equipped with insights throughout the online mentoring and accelerator programs, the Grand Finale provides startups with the perfect stage to pitch in front of investors, industry leaders, policymakers and media houses to make their mark, with prize money of 5 lakhs up for grabs.more
You're missing a required response
You haven't answered a required item. Please answer any items marked with a and click Sumbit Final again.
Almost done - please confirm your response to this question