Conscious Venture Lab is an early stage business accelerator located in West Baltimore, MD. Our goal is to develop companies and leaders who embrace capitalism as a force for good in society. We work to help extraordinary entrepreneurs build companies with societal purpose at their core; to give them all the tools and support they need to create engaged happy employees, loyal and joyful customers, deeply authentic partnerships, caring and safe communities and all manner of wealth for all of their stakeholders.
More than a social business accelerator, Conscious Venture Lab is a hub for creating partnerships between businesses and communities to find innovative ways to elevate humanity.
We are thrilled that you are considering applying for the program! To get you started, here's a brief list of next steps and what you will need to have readily available to apply:
1) Complete this online application form. If you don't yet know the answers to some of the questions, that's ok. Simply indicate that as you work through the questions.
2) Executive Summary or Business Plan.
3) Share a video that tells your story in LESS THAN 3 MINUTES! You can use our application form as a guide to help you create your video. We want to know about:
• Your Dream.
• Your team.
• Why you think this product/service is important.
• Your commitment to building a company that matters.
Conscious Capitalism & Your Business Summary
Conscious Capitalism is a philosophy based on the belief that a more complex form of capitalism is emerging that holds the potential for enhancing corporate performance while simultaneously continuing to advance the quality of life for billions of people. (consciouscapitalism.org)
We work to support businesses that are born out of a dream about how the world could be. Businesses that are built on love and care, whose team members are passionate and committed to their work. To help us understand your business in this context, please answer the following questions:
You're doing great! Just a few more questions to help us understand your business:
5. Your Business Model & Go-To-Market Strategy
However great your idea may be, you will need to make money and build a profitable business. So, please help us learn a little more about your business model.
9. Financial & Capital Requirements
There inevitably are risks in any business plan. Please carefully discuss any risk surrounding the following subjects.
11. Conscious Venture Lab Fit
We are creating a community of like-minded entrepreneurs. To help us better understand how your business will fit within the Conscious Venture Lab family, please answer the following questions: