The Community Foundation of the Dan River Region (CFDRR) established the Coronavirus Relief Fund in April 2020 with the support from Danville Regional Foundation. The CFDRR is using the resources of Dan River Region Entrepreneurial Ecosystem (DRREE) to assist small businesses, sole proprietors, independent contractors, and “gig” workers that are impacted by decline in economic activities due to COVID-19 pandemic. Administered by DRREE, the funds ($50,000 in total and $2,500 per awardee) will be granted to these small businesses and entrepreneurs.
Important: Please, *leave blank* the last section that states: "Recommendations - Ask for new Recommendations"
• Applicant is a small businesses, sole proprietor, independent contractors, or “gig” worker (small business or entrepreneur)
• Applicant operates in the Dan River Region (City of Danville, VA, Pittsylvania County, VA or Caswell County, NC)
• For a business applicant, the yearly revenue should be less than $500,000 (in 2019). For independent contractors, or “gig” worker yearly income of less than $200,000 (in 2019)
• Applicant experienced significant loss of revenue/income (Lost 25% or more) income due to COVID-19 pandemic
• Applicant must be in good standing with federal, state, and local government jurisdictions
• The businesses or the worker has been operating for at least one year
• If the applicant is business, it employs less than 20 Full-time employees
You're missing a required response
You haven't answered a required item. Please answer any items marked with a and click Sumbit Final again.
Almost done - please confirm your response to this question