DDW Dublin TravelTech
Application open to startups & scaleups until 20 April 2018!
May 21-24 '18 (4 days)
About DDW Dublin TravelTech
Startup Lighthouse :: Travel Tech Deep Dive Week in Dublin :: 21-24 May 2018
With over 2,250 startups, Dublin was ranked in the top 10 of the European Digital City Index 2016 and just outside the world’s top 20 startup ecosystems in reporting firm Compass’s Global Startup Ecosystem Ranking 2015. Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Eventbrite, HubSpot, Twitter, Etsy, Amazon, Stripe and 250 more global tech companies are based in Dublin and employ thousands of techies, marketing and sales people. 80% of the world’s global tech companies have a base in Dublin, more than any other city in the world.
Ireland is home to:
- Irelandia Aviation, world’s premier low cost carrier (Ryanair, Tiger Airways, Allegiant, VivaAerobus, etc)
- Dublin is home to Traveltech Startups like Boxever, Hostelworld, Datalex and Cartrawler
- Some of the Worlds biggest Traveltech MNC’s reside in our capital including Tripadvisor, Uber and Airbnb
- 3 of the top 5 games companies, such as EA and Activision.
- 9 out of 10 world-leading technology and internet companies such as Facebook and Google.
- Over 50% of the world’s leading Financial Services firms like JP Morgan Chase and HSBC among others.
Your Scaling Manager in Dublin - DCU Ryan Academy - has been running acceleration programmes and organising entrepreneurship events for the whole ecosystem, being extremely well connected and a recognised player to bring value to Dublin and Europe as a whole.