Deloitte Foodforward Accelerator
Designing and Innovating in Italy
About Deloitte Foodforward Accele...
FoodForward is a global Foodtech accelerator that brings top Made in Italy corporates and best international innovators together to disrupt agrifood and retail sectors.
We chase innovation along the fFoodForward is a global Foodtech accelerator that brings top Made in Italy corporates and best international innovators together to disrupt agrifood and retail sectors.
We chase innovation along the food supply chain to find the new foodtech stars.
The program, held in Milan, is powered by Deloitte and promoted by Corporate partners Amadori, Cereal Docks, Finiper Group along with leading investors such as Innogest and Digital Magics, Media & Community partner Seeds&Chips and Italian Institution Federalimentare.
Application ends on 29th July 2018 and FoodForward starts in January 2019.
We look for the most promising FoodTech startups ready to rock the agrifood & retail industry, with a disruptive solution in one of the following areas:
- Circular economy
- Alternative ingredients
- Quality and traceability
- Delivery revolution
- Healthy lifestyle
- Corporate Access: Unique opportunity to test and validate your product collaborating with industrial leading partners that oversee the whole foodchain.
- Deloitte Expertise: Deloitte’s globally recognized consultancy approach and its worldwide network on your fingertips to boost your Startup
- Italian and Milan Ecosystem: Gain knowledge digging in Made in Italy excellence. Accelerate your Startup in Milan, the city in Europe where tradition meets innovation
- Smart Money: Access to €20k in cash contribution and €50k in services, directly invested by our Partners, in exchange for 6% of your equity
- Network of investors: Up to €1Mln in follow-on investments already committed by our expert investors
- Co-working and facilities: Run your business from a collaborative co-working space and test your product having access to corporate partners facilities