Digital Healthcare Innovation Challenge
About Digital Healthcare Innovati...
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited in Cooperation with TechTalks.ph
“Takeda Digital Healthcare Innovation Challenge”
Startup Pitching Competition
WHAT: Takeda Digital Healthcare Innovation Challenge
The Digital Healthcare Innovation Challenge is a search for digital solutions in the area of Oncology. Solutions can include mobile apps, websites, and other software or hardware solutions that will allow Takeda to provide better service and medical information to cancer patients and medical providers. The solution must be able to address one or more of these objectives:
• How can we raise the awareness of patients on pre-diagnosis and post-diagnosis of diseases while leveraging social and digital technologies?
• How can we improve the level of education among doctors, nurses and payers regarding the diagnosis and treatment of patients while leveraging social and digital technologies?
• How do we connect patients to the right treatment, facilities and resources?
• How can ensure a proper care coordination between patients, their doctors and the multiple infusion centers that treat them?
The Takeda Digital Healthcare Innovation Challenge is for tech startups who have matured, workable and useable digital solutions that can help Takeda provide better health care in the long term. This is an open-call for developers, programmers, incubators and mentors who have the right people that can represent and pitch the best solution that Takeda can help build, mentor and incubate.
1. Read the Terms and Conditions
2. Complete the Application Form
3. Agree the T&C by hitting Submit
4. Wait for Email Confirmation of Your Entry
5. Wait for the Announcement of the Ten Finalist