EAA has made continuing commitments to support innovation in aviation and is now offering a limited number of complimentary exhibit spaces at AirVenture Oshkosh 2019*. Whether you’re a start-up, or an established company with new products to announce, we welcome your application to participate in EAA’s Innovation Showcase at Aviation Gateway Park. Each year EAA® AirVenture® Oshkosh™ is the ideal venue to showcase your innovative discovery to more than 600,000 aviation enthusiasts, pilots and thousands of industry professionals from around the world of aviation.
Held in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, July 22-28, 2019, EAA AirVenture Oshkosh is the world’s greatest aviation celebration, and includes a primary focus on the research and development taking place in aerospace industries.
1. Located in EAA’s Innovation Showcase in EAA’s Aviation Gateway Park (AGP).
2. Exhibit spaces are a minimum of 10’ x 10’. (other spaces available upon request).
3. Spaces will be awarded based on the criteria found at the link below and judged by the EAA Innovation Showcase Committee.
APPLICATION AND SELECTION CRITERIA:
1. Application deadline is April 1, 2019
2. Selections will be made and notifications will occur April 30, 2019.
3. Those selected** will receive the exhibitor agreement, terms and conditions, and rules and regulations by May 2, 2019.
4. Signed legal agreements must be received by EAA no later than May 16, 2019.
AMENITIES AND BENEFITS:
1. In addition to your exhibit space, there will be opportunities to present
your innovation in our forum venues.
2. Meet and greets with industry professionals.
3. Turnkey exhibit space in one of AirVenture’s air conditioned venues.
• 1 – 6' table
• 2 – Chairs
• 1 – 8' backdrop of drapery material and two side dividers 36” high
• 7” x 44” sign containing the Exhibitor’s name
• 5 – Weekly or 5 per-day wristbands
• 1 – Weekly auto pass for the exhibitor parking lot
• 1 – 750 watts or 6 amps @ 120 volts of electricity
*Complimentary exhibit space equates to a value of at least $3,000. Your price - $0.00
**All companies or individuals receiving complimentary space will be required to follow all rules and policies set forth for exhibitors as defined in the EAA AirVenture Oshkosh terms and conditions and rules and regulations.
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated