EDGE196 - Global Fintech Challenge
Stand a chance to win $1 MILLION investment
About EDGE196 - Global Fintech Ch...
Global Startup Challenge 2017: FinTech is an initiative to empower innovations & startups across the globe through the platform EDGE 196. The challenge runs across 26 global clusters (196 countries) where our objective is to identify startups that have the potential to become the next unicorn in the world.
The short-listed startups (3 from each cluster) are invited for an online pitch & the 26 potential startups (one finalist from each cluster) are selected & offered the term sheet and acceleration program run by one of our global partners.
- GLOBAL MARKET ACCESS
- INVESTMENT: One potential startup across the globe will get an investment of $1 Million.
- STARTUP SUMMIT: The selected 26 startups will be invited to the Grand Finale.
- CONTINUITY INVESTMENT: The selected startup will have a chance to raise continuity investment through Global Investment Partners. Investment is equity based.
- With a prototype or validation in market
- Traction in terms of Revenue/Clients (preferred)
- Startups should not be more than 5 years old
- Startups with potential to go global
- Atleast a team of 2 should be working on the project.
SELECTION CRITERIA - The jury will select the startups on below parameters.
- Problem solving: Startups with a simple solution and a powerful impact.
- Team: Passionate founders and a team that believes in their vision.
- Innovation: The technology behind the original solution and future scope.
- Global scalability: Sustainable startups that have scalable models.
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated