Edison[X] – Startups Powered by GEHC
Oct 14 '19-Mar 31 '20 (5 months)
About Edison[X] – Startups Powere...
GE Healthcare is accelerating the transformation of healthcare with Edison. The core intent of the program is provide revenue opportunities to start-ups (either via joint go-to-market or GE Healthcare as customer) - for solutions that will improve patient outcomes, improve clinical efficiency and that of the healthcare facilities, reduce waste and inefficiencies, and eliminate costly and harmful errors.
We are looking across the healthcare continuum in terms of preventive healthcare, precision diagnosis and treatment in a timely and affordable manner, improving workflows keeping patient at the core and the clinicians, technicians, radiologists and IT support as the surrounding ecosystem.
Further, we are also interested in start-ups that deployment pace of Edison platform itself.
• This 6-month-long program will help startups use the building blocks of the Edison platform to deliver solutions for that address quality and affordable healthcare for customers globally.
• Any startup based out of India, having their core development activity/team in India can apply for the first cohort of Edison[X]. Companies working in the healthcare space, working on customer solutions are preferred.
• Applications will be evaluated via a three-stage screening process and shortlisted applicants will be invited for a final face-to-face pitch session with the evaluation panel.
Program Benefits include:
• Access to Edison platform and marketplace
• Assistance in problem validation, solution validation and deployment
• Access to deep domain expertise, access to Edison platform
• Structured curriculum to strengthen 1st principles
• Zero-equity cash grant to cover basic costs during the program
• Access to technology and business mentors
Startups can apply to the program by 16th September 2019.
Funds6 startupsper year
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated