The European Factories Platform (EFPF) is a consortium of 30 partners collaborating together on an EC Horizon2020 project to advance European manufacturing by federating and extending existing platforms into a ‘one-stop-shop’ for all manufacturing needs.
The European Factory Platform (EFPF) project team invites you to submit a bid for a share of EFPF’s €2.5million Open Call. European SMEs, software developers, tech companies, and manufacturers are asked to create, test, validate, and/or integrate innovative tools/services/applications/solutions/platforms for Industry4.0.
Why get involved?
• You will receive between €50-150K funding and support to develop new services/products
• You will own what you produce and will be able to exploit outcomes across your business
• You will have access to established I4.0 ecosystems and the associated marketplaces
• You can select the project type and duration from the range on offer that suits your skills, experience, and business needs
EFPF Project Objectives:
• To foster the growth of a pan-European platform ecosystem that enables the transition from “analogue-first” mass production, to “digital twins” and lot-size-one manufacturing
• To provide a unified Portal through which new and existing users can simply and seamlessly access the full range of services provided by the federated platforms (e.g. Single Sign On, Governance…etc)
• To support developers to create digital tools/services of direct added value to manufacturers, especially for lot-size-one production, through dynamic collaboration
• To demonstrate sustainable value networks and tangible benefits in three pilot industrial areas: Aerospace: B2B SME collaborations; Furniture: OEM Supply Chain; and Smart Waste Management: the Circular Economy
• To extend and align existing Marketplace functionalities
• To avoid the fragmentation of European digital manufacturing platforms and services
• To establish standardised, industry-relevant platform architectures