EMERGING Mediterranean program: apply!
Join the Tech For Good Leaders of the Mediterranean !
EMERGING Mediterranean is an acceleration program targeting impact-focused startups coming from Mauritania, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and Libya. Bringing together high level comprehensive training courses, experts, mentors and appealing benefits, the program aims at supporting the growing Mediterranean Tech For Good ecosystem.
With the support of French Ministry of Foreign Affairs and French Agency for Development, EMERGING Mediterranean is EMERGING Valley’s acceleration program in the Mediterranean area. This Program is intended for entrepreneurs demonstrating important social and environmental impact through their initiatives. The goal of the program is to strengthen the impact of Tech 4 Good on both shores of the Mediterranean.
The Program is open to startups coming from the countries of the 5+5, South Shore: Algeria, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco and Tunisia. It targets Tech For Good startups that are involved in one of the following themes: e-health, agritech, climate change, mobility, and social and economic inclusion. The Program will particularly enhance women entrepreneurship, and therefore encourages applications coming from women.
WHAT BENEFITS FOR MY STARTUP?
Benefits for the selected candidates are as follow:
-For the 30 Shortlisted Candidates for the Bootcamp (EARLY JULY):
- Digital participation to the Casablanca acceleration Bootcamp of the 2 Shores of the Mediterranean: 72h intensive online training course, provided by experts of the sector and including personal coaching sessions!
- Participation to the Final Pitch Session
-For the 2 Finalists selected per country (SUMMER-AUTUMN):
- Participation to the Summer School program
- Participation to the EMERGING Mediterranean Digital Talk in September 2021;
- Participation to the EMERGING Mediterranean Final Pitch
-For the five 5 Laureates (AUTUMN-WINTER):
- A five-thousand-euro grant (5,000 €);
- A visibility-pack and media support;
- Their integration to the Social & Inclusive Business Camp training and coaching program (A three-month-educational program lead by experts that will come to an end with a Bootcamp in Marseille and a speed-pitching session in front of investors);
- The highlight of their project within the framework of the Summit of the Two Shores
- Payment of their transportation and hotel fees for their trip to the EMERGING Valley Summit in Marseille;
- A Full pass to the EMERGING Valley summit
- Participation to the Mediterranean Dialogue more