Enter Africa video game
Co-production platform for African video games
Connect by Dec 15 '19
About Enter Africa video game
The first call for projects of Enter Africa co-production platform, jointly organized with Goethe-Institut and SpielFabrique, seeks to select and promote video game projects of African studios from the 15 sub-Saharan African countries of the Enter Africa Network. The call for projects follows 3 objectives:
- To create a platform of African video game studios, start-ups and game developers from the Enter Africa Network;
- To select two video game projects (concept and/or prototype);
- To foster co-production between the selected applicants and European studios and/or video game developers in order to commercialize one or two African video game.
Rules of participation:
1- Participants: Entrepreneurs, studio or working association of entrepreneurs/studios from Burkina Faso – Cameroon – Democratic Republic of Congo – Ethiopia – Ghana Ivory Coast – Kenya – Namibia – Nigeria – Rwanda – Senegal – South Africa – Tanzania – Togo – Uganda.
2- Projects: game concept and/or game prototype
1. 16.12.2019: first filtering process based on the application conditions (eligibility).
2. 17.12.2019 – 10.01.2020: experts panel for selection based on application form, video and prototype (long list).
3. 10.01.2020: invitation to the final jury (short list).
4. 13.01.2020: final Jury – On-line Pitch of 15 minutes maximum inclusive Q&A.
5. 15.01.2020: results.