ENRICH your Research Commercialization Potential and Network
Connect by Jul 30 '19
Aug 22-28 '19 (7 days)
San Diego, US
Join us – think entrepreneurial, increase your research impact!
ENRICH in the USA is launching its first Entrepreneurial Skills Development Program for researchers. We provide you the skill trainings necessary to spark your entrepreneurial mindset and boost your research impact.
This call is open to early stage and mid-career researchers based in the EU Member States or Horizon 2020 Associated Countries , whose research has a high innovation potential and who aim to investigate the possibilities of commercializing their research in the USA and beyond. To foster successful commercialization, the Entrepreneurial Skills Development Program is looking into topics like research commercialization strategies, patents, technology transfer, IP Protection and licensing and career development.
This service gives you the opportunity to:
• Connect with US institutions, mentors, IP experts, and potential partners
• Identify and assess the commercial value of your research
• Understand technology transfer, IP-protection, licensing, and the research commercialization processes in the US innovation ecosystem
• Learn how to convert research discoveries into marketable products for the public and how to attract funding and sponsoring
• Hear Lessons Learned from practical examples
• Practice negotiations
• Find a dedicated mentor for sustainable support on your career after the program
You're missing a required response
You haven't answered a required item. Please answer any items marked with a and click Sumbit Final again.
Almost done - please confirm your response to this question