European Student Start-ups brings together aspiring entrepreneurs and investors; where early stage start ups are grown into successful companies.
Entrants will pitch to investors through a three-stage process, and the finalists will receive the opportunity to secure investment from a range of investors at our Demo Day in London, March 2017.
1. Assemble your team of at least 50% university students of any academic level. People who have left university in the last 24 months are still counted as students.
2. Complete the application form giving us as much information as possible. Don't miss the January 9, 2017 deadline!
3. We will assess your application with our judges and get back to you. If successful you will be asked to submit a more detailed business plan
4. Finalists you will be invited to the Demo Day: 15 minutes on stage in front of our experienced panel of judges comprising of experienced Partners at top European VC Funds, and our audience of Angel investors.
1. The opportunity to obtain funding and guidance from some of europe's leading VC funds and Investors.
2. The chance to be crowned the ESS17 winner.
3. Prizes and guidance from some of the best and most experienced minds European Venture Capital. Apply Now!