F10 Accelerator Program P2 - Fall 2019
The Home of Fintech
Connect by Jun 2 '19
Oct 21 '19-Apr 9 '20 (6 months)
About F10 Accelerator Program P2 ...
Do you have a great idea of how to solve a FinTech problem?
You already have a great prototype and you would like to show it to some Banks or Insurances?
But they just don't see the potential of your idea? Or they don't see a business case or even worst, they do not even answer your e-mails?
So here is where we can help:
- 6 Months
- For teams with great first prototypes
- F10 will support the Startups to create a minimal viable product
- Startups are accompanied on founding and funding company
- Lessons and workshops into six units for a total of 30 days
- Support on supplement teams
- Access to SIX, Julius Bär Bank, PwC Switzerland, Generali Insurances, Baloise Group, Raiffeisen, ZKB, ERI Bancaire and eny Finance members and mentors network
- CHF 15’000.– reimbursement for each team
- The program is intended for international teams/start-ups with a prototype in FinTech, RegTech, or InsuranceTech (Click version or good PowerPoint are ok).
- Most important is that a real problem has been identified and validated and that the needs of potential customers are addressed
- Teams/start-ups need not be incorporated or complete in order to participate in the program
- You must be at least 2 team members
- Online participation of the program is possible, but at least two of your team members must be present during the 6 training weeks in Zurich – Switzerland
- Coverage of your expenses will be held in 3 batches if you reach your milestone!
*F10 in a nutshell:*
- Founded as a non-profit organization from SIX the operator of Switzerland's financial market infrastructure, Bank Julius Bär, PwC Switzerland, Generali Insurances, Baloise Group and eny Finance
- The mission is continuous technology scouting for the Swiss financial value chain
- Focus on FinTech, InsurTech and RegTech
- F10 will support the Startups to create a MVP (minimal viable product) and finding their 1st paying customer
- Based in Zurich - Switzerland
02 June - Application period closed
25 June - 2 July - Online Interviews (Top 60)
22-23 August - Speed Dating Selection (Top 25)
21 Oct - 1 Nov - Masterclass 1
2-6 Dec - Masterclass 2
20-24 Jan - Masterclass 3
9-13 March - Masterclass 4
6-9 April - Masterclass 5
9 April - Demo Day