You have a great idea how to solve a FinTech problem?
You already have a great prototype and you would like to show it to some Banks or Insurances?
But they just don't see the potential of your idea? Or they don't see a business case or even worst, they do not even answer your e-mails?
So here is wehre we can help:
- 6 Months
- For teams with great first prototypes
- F10 will support the start ups to create a minimal viable product
- Startups are accompanied on founding and funding company
- Lessons and workshops into six units for a total of 30 days
- Support on supplement teams
- Access to SIX, Julius Bär Bank, PwC Switzerland, Generali Insurances, Baloise Group, Raiffeisen, ZKB, ERI Bancaire and eny Finance members and mentors network
- CHF 15’000.– reimbursement for each team
- The program is intended for international teams/start-ups with a prototype in FinTech, RegTech, or InsuranceTech (Click version or good PowerPoint are ok).
- Most important is that a real problem has been identified and validated, and that the needs of potential customers are addressed
- Teams/start-ups need not be incorporated or complete in order to participate in the program
- You must be at least 2 team members
- Online participation of the program is possible, but at least two of your team members must be present during the 6 training weeks in Zurich – Switzerland
- Coverage of your expenses will be hold in 3 batches, if you reach your milestone!
*F10 in a nutshell:*
- Founded as non-profit organization from SIX the operator of Switzerlands financial market infrastructure, Bank Julius Bär, PwC Switzerland, Generali Insurances, Baloise Group and eny Finance
- Mission is continuous technology scouting for the Swiss financial value chain
- Focus on FinTech, InsurTech and RegTech
- F10 will support the start ups to create a MVP (minimal viable product) and finding their 1st paying customer
- Based in Zurich - Switzerland
09 Sep - Application period closed
25 Sep - 2 Oct - Online Interviews (Top 60)
25-26 Oct - Speed Dating Selection (Top 25)
03-14 Dec - Masterclass 1
14-18 Jan - Masterclass 2
18-22 Feb - Masterclass 3
08-11 Apr - Masterclass 4
13-16 May - Masterclass 5
16 May - Demo day