Fast Forward with FedEx
We Want to Validate Your Solution and Scale Your Business
Connect by Aug 5 '18
Sep 17-Nov 12 '18 (8 weeks)
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
About Fast Forward with FedEx
Join FedEx Accelerator, powered by Nest, an 8-week programme in Hong Kong focusing on data visibility and customer experience that will transform the future of express delivery.
We’re looking for a fJoin FedEx Accelerator, powered by Nest, an 8-week programme in Hong Kong focusing on data visibility and customer experience that will transform the future of express delivery.
We’re looking for a fresh perspective to solve these challenges:
Theme 1: Data analytics to improve the accuracy of forecasting and planning.
1. How can we leverage prediction tools to turn data into actionable insights and optimise capacity planning?
2. How can we use external data to make demand forecasting more predictable throughout the year?
Areas of focus: Predictive analytics modelling
Sample technologies: Data aggregation, machine learning/ prediction/ planing
Theme 2: Information visibility and cross-team collaboration
1. How can we share dynamic data across business units to achieve better commercial outcomes (i.e. forecasting and pricing)?
2. How can we capture and share real-time information to make decision making more efficient and accurate?
Areas of focus: Data flow management, enhanced collaboration outlook
Sample technologies: Data visualisation & sharing tools
Theme 3: Enhancing customer journey and improving engagement
1. How can we better capture prospective and existing customer data to drive future business?
2. How can we encourage and incentivise flexible shipment schedules and automate the reward process?
Areas of focus: Customer loyalty, incentive programmes, retention management
Sample technologies: Smart contract, gamification, chatbots
Who we’re looking for:
1. Early stage startups at the seed through series B stage
2. Ideally, startups that have a functioning prototype with a product ready to be validated in a commercial setting or are revenue-generating and looking to scale into new high potential markets
3. Teams that are committed to spending 8 weeks with FedEx to develop a potential proof-of-concept (PoC)
4. Specifically, the programme aims to facilitate actionable solutions to above areas of focus
1. A chance to integrate your solutions with FedEx
2. Travel and accommodation coverage to Hong Kong
3. Intros to senior executives and investors
4. A lifetime membership at Metta, a member’s club for the global community in Hong Kong & Nairobi
5. Become part of Nest’s alumni network and vibrant entrepreneurial community
Application open: 09 July
Close date: 05 August
Programme: Starting from 17 September to 12 November
[first 3 weeks in Hong Kong, 4 weeks virtually, 1 last week in Hong Kong]
Demo day: 13 Novembermore
You're missing a required response
You haven't answered a required item. Please answer any items marked with a and click Sumbit Final again.