IFH Impact Accelerator
Improving the financial lives of Canadians
About IFH Impact Accelerator
Every day, millions of Canadians experience significant challenges in managing their money, accessing credit, and planning for the future.
For our inaugural cohort, Innovate Financial Health is launching a three-month accelerator for four early-stage ventures using technology to improve the financial health of Canadians.
Ventures will gain access to resources including:
- Capital: Up to $25,000 in grant funding available per venture
- Mentorship: Personalized guidance from founders, financial services executives, and
experts in financial health
- Peer Learning: A network of like-minded entrepreneurs to exchange best-practices
- Connect: with a broader ecosystem of investors and partners
- Workshops: Focused sessions to support venture growth
The program will take place over three-months starting in January 2020.
Sessions will take place over four days once a month in Toronto.
Eligible enterprises must:
- Have at least 1 full-time employee
- Have developed and launched a version of their product in market
- Be strongly committed to improving the financial lives of Canadians
- Use technology as a key part of their solution
Applications open October 2019 and participants will be selected by December 2019. The program will run from January to April 2020.
Funds4 startupsper year
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated