Fintech Fusion 2017
First Fintech acceleration program in Switzerland
FUSION is the first entrepreneur-founded open innovation platform building Global Vertical Ecosystems in selected & strategic industries based out of Geneva, Switzerland.
FUSION is selecting 10 finaFUSION is the first entrepreneur-founded open innovation platform building Global Vertical Ecosystems in selected & strategic industries based out of Geneva, Switzerland.
FUSION is selecting 10 financial technology start-ups for a place in their GTM-Accelerator.
Apply for a place in the third batch of our fintech vertical to enter the 12-months acceleration program on September 4th, 2017.
FUSION takes NO UPFRONT EQUITY STAKE in the start-ups it accelerates and through its network provides education, inspiration, infrastructure & services + mentorship from industry leaders and entrepreneurs generating Operating Capital $$$ via engagement with corporations.
FUSION is especially interested in B2B & B2B2C companies working in areas:
- asset, risk & wealth management
- Data Management & Analytics
- big data & AI
- process automation
- cybersecurity & data protection
- compliance & RegTech, MIFID II and investment suitability
- commodity trading
- Automated analysis of investment universe
- CRM, client acquisition & LTV evaluation
FUSION brings together a broad group of stakeholders:
- corporate members such as Temenos, Notz Stucki, BNP Paribas and Swisscard, which provide sponsorship and mentoring;
- resource partners, such as Capco, Kudelski Security, Swisscom, Arcanys, id est avocats, Insign and Interactive Data, which provide technology, business, and legal advice;
- academic partners, including IDIAP (EPFL affiliated research institute) and Heig-VD, which provide access to cutting-edge research and facilities.
FUSION, launched in February 2015, is the creation of Polytech Ecosystem Ventures, a venture capital firm based out of the Ecole Polytechnique de Lausanne (EPFL). Sal Matteis - ex-Yahoo Head of platforms, Seedcamp Alumni, Angel Investor and MD of Startupbootcamp - later joined as CEO & Managing Partner to further strengthen Fusion’s core team and deliver on the vision.
The aim of FUSION is to enable startups to achieve GTMF (go to market fit). That is the stage where after having acquired the first customers startups need to get ready for scale.
By working hand in hand with some of the largest and most established players in the Financial Services ecosystem FUSION creates unfair growth advantages for startups to create POCs and be plugged into corporations in a way that accelerates real deals and partnerships.
To qualify for Fusion, startups need to have a product and at least some early customers / revenue. more