FinTech Innovation Lab - London - 2019
Jan 7-Mar 29 '19 (12 weeks)
About FinTech Innovation Lab - Londo...
The FinTech Innovation Lab London is an annual accelerator program run by Accenture in collaboration with the world’s top financial institutions. Now in its seventh year, the London Lab accepts applicThe FinTech Innovation Lab London is an annual accelerator program run by Accenture in collaboration with the world’s top financial institutions. Now in its seventh year, the London Lab accepts applications from across the globe from early and growth stage companies that have developed cutting edge technology products targeted at the financial services and insurance sectors. The Lab brings together innovators, senior financial services and insurance executives, regulators, angel investors, venture capital firms and many others in order to accelerate the growth and adoption of the innovations brought into the lab.
Held in a trusted, collaborative and non-sales environment, this innovative 12-week mentoring programme is your opportunity to work with potential future customers and perfect your propositions, gain unique insights into the banking industry and build strong relationships.
Through a competitive process, 20 companies, across 5 tracks (Investment Banking & Asset Management, Open Banking for Good, InsurTech, RegTech and Tech4Tech) will be selected to enter the Lab. Each will receive:
· Coaching and mentoring from the industry’s leading senior financial services and insurance executives
· Insider knowledge and direct feedback from relevant target user groups
· Strategy development and pitch coaching from senior Accenture executives and others
· Workshops and panel discussions on topics such as procurement, regulation and industry trends
· A central London workspace in the financial district for your leadership throughout the programme
· PR opportunities to raise your profile and build your brand
· The opportunity to participate in a business-led proof-of-concept exercise managed by Accenture in conjunction with the bank partnersmore
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated