Fishbowl Labs AOL
Northern Virginia's premier incubator located on the AOL Campus
About Fishbowl Labs AOL
AOL created Fishbowl Labs in 2012 to inspire AOL employees and local entrepreneurs. Fishbowl Labs has become one of Northern Virginia’s premier start-up incubators with a vibrant community of high-growth startups, programmers, and designers. The AOL Fishbowl community provides free office space, support, and programming for talented teams of entrepreneurs to help them overcome the challenges inherent in starting a company.
Why should you join Fishbowl Labs?
• Working out of basements and coffee shops is inefficient.
• Fishbowl Labs provides a vibrant community of entrepreneurs, engineers and product managers who are facing similar challenges as they start their own companies.
• Full access to AOL facilities, including cafes and cafeterias, meetings rooms, and gym
How much does it cost to be a member of Fishbowl Labs?
• It is free to participate in Fishbowl Labs. There is neither monthly rent nor obligation in terms of cash or equity.
• However, once a member of Fishbowl, you are expected to work out of the office often and attend meetings/ office hours when scheduled.
What kind of startups are we interested in?
• While we recommend reaching out if you have raised $250k or more, we would love to hear from you if you're a founder in the Northern Virginia area and working on a technology company focused on Mobile, Cybersecurity, and B2B/B2C Business Optimization.
You're missing a required response
You haven't answered a required item. Please answer any items marked with a and click Sumbit Final again.
Almost done - please confirm your response to this question