Submit your applications by 9 November 2020!
Nov 23-Dec 11 '20 (19 days)
About FTRNW 2020
We continue to build the future, today! This year FTRNW comes back with a new digital program designed to support the growth of the best early-stage startups in Europe, from the comfort of their homes. Apply now and build the future with us!
We are looking for the best early-stage startups on the market who have an innovative product with potential of global scalability (the startup cannot have existed for over 5 years on the market, have not raised more than 1 million of investment, no sector focus).
We are offering a connection to the best mentors, industry experts and investors.
The program will be completely online, focusing on product rather than delivering a perfect pitch.
It will consist of 3 elements – Expertise Workshops with High-level Speakers (Mondays), Office Hours (Wednesdays), 1-1 Mentoring (Fridays).
- Mondays are dedicated to expertise workshop, bringing the most relevant topics for startups – Fundraising, Product Market Fit and Sales.
- A moderated discussion with the best experts from VCs or other companies or institutions will take 1 hour + 30 minutes Q&A.
- Only selected startups, VCs, partners are able to join these session
- 3 Topics x 3 Mondays.
- The early-stage founders of startups meet experienced founders who have already built their successful business.
- Startups have around 20 minutes to explain their product by answering questions from founders (without pitching/presentations).
- Founders get to know the startup by asking questions, give them advice, identify their weakest points.
- Other selected startups, VCs, partners are able to join these sessions.
- 3 Founders x 3-5 Startups - every Wednesday.
- Fridays are dedicated to 1-1 Mentoring.
- FTRNW team will, based on discussions with mentors, match startups to industry experts.
- Every startup will be considered individually (each startup should get 1-3 mentoring sessions).
- More specialist/expertise focused people.
Funds15 startupsper year
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated