FTV Singapore Challenge for Indian Bank
Leveraging IoT in Agricultural Processes
About FTV Singapore Challenge for...
The government of Andhra Pradesh in India (Fintech Valley Vizag) and MAS have a strategic partnership and are encouraging Fintechs in the Singapore region to get market access to the government and Banking/Financial Services Corporates in India. This challenge will be conducted at Singapore during the Singapore Fintech Festival.
India is yet to see wide adoption of IoT based solutions in agriculture. Looking for cheap and efficient innovative IoT based solutions to be deployed for farmers in the areas of water management, machine tracking, field monitoring, soil & crop monitoring as a steps towards smart agricultural practices. The solution should be able to provide inputs to farmers on their smartphones/feature phones about soil and crop health, machinery in use, storage conditions, animal behavior, energy consumption level, weather predictions, etc.
• Innovation Challenge Application Entry :31st October - 7th November
• Application Shortlisting :8th – 9th November
• Announcement of Short Listed startups :10th November
• In Person Demo :11th - 12th November
(Location : TBD in Singapore)
• Final Demo :15th November
(Location: India Pavilion, Singapore Fintech Festival)
• The winners of the Innovation Challenge get an opportunity to do a Proof of
Concept with the Leading Indian Bank
• Fintech Valley Vizag will provide the infrastructure support for the same
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated