FTV Singapore Challenge for Vizag Port
Inventory Management of bulk cargo at Vizag Port on Blockchain
About FTV Singapore Challenge fo...
The government of Andhra Pradesh in India (Fintech Valley Vizag) and MAS have a strategic partnership and are encouraging Fintechs in the Singapore region to get market access to the government and Banking/Financial Services Corporates in India. This challenge will be conducted at Singapore during the Singapore Fintech Festival.
Port logistics is a complex environment where physical movements of cargo and information flows are
bound together,managed by a large number of stakeholders. Often, there is a mismatch between the information on the documented hard-copy and the reality. The lack of visibility of cargo information stored on the Port premises results in huge revenue losses.
Using emerging technologies , we need a robust solution which can provide an immutable ledger to collect, store and manage real-time information. This will address the challenges in inventory management of bulk cargo on Port.
• Innovation Challenge Application Entry :31st October - 7th November
• Application Shortlisting :8th – 9th November
• Announcement of Short Listed startups :10th November
• In Person Demo :11th - 12th November
(Location : TBD in Singapore)
• Final Demo :15th November
(Location: India Pavilion, Singapore Fintech Festival)
• The winners of the Innovation Challenge get an opportunity to do a Proof of
Concept (PoC) with the Indian Government in the state of Andhra Pradesh
• Fintech Valley Vizag will provide the infrastructure support for the same
• PoC will be funded by MAS and Government of Andhra Pradesh subject to
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated