FTV Singapore Challenge Road Transport
Digital Identity creation for driving license on Blockchain
About FTV Singapore Challenge Ro...
The government of Andhra Pradesh in India (Fintech Valley Vizag) and MAS have a strategic partnership and are encouraging Fintechs in the Singapore region to get market access to the government and Banking/Financial Services Corporates in India. This challenge will be conducted at Singapore during the Singapore Fintech Festival.
Driving license is used as a proof of identity (address, age, etc) outside of the original purpose of conveying the rights and privileges of driving. Storage of driving license records in a centralized database also poses security threats. Digital Identity based on blockchain and supported by other technologies can allow for a robust environment for identity management.
• Innovation Challenge Application Entry :31st October - 7th November
• Application Shortlisting :8th – 9th November
• Announcement of Short Listed startups :10th November
• In Person Demo :11th - 12th November
(Location : TBD in Singapore)
• Final Demo :15th November
(Location: India Pavilion, Singapore Fintech Festival)
• The winners of the Innovation Challenge get an opportunity to do a Proof of
Concept (PoC) with the Indian Government in the state of Andhra Pradesh
• Fintech Valley Vizag will provide the infrastructure support for the same
• PoC will be funded by MAS and Government of Andhra Pradesh subject to
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated