Future City Incubator is a pre-seed, equity free, startup program to support visionary entrepreneurs building the urban future.
By catalyzing urban innovation and smart cities, we aim to create meaningful impact especially in the areas of health, infrastructure, green tech, energy and retail. The BIA Smart City Hub facilitates Smart City innovation challenges and ideation between startups, corporates, and city stakeholders, thus offering an extra leveraging opportunity for our incubated startups.
We invite ambitious entrepreneurs to apply to our pre-seed startup program, supported by the Berliner Startup Stipendium. Successful applicants will receive our full program resources and support to accelerate their ideas and shape the future of cities, starting with our beloved Berlin.
In 8 months we are spanning all stages of development to prepare the business to be ready for market-launch.
Green Tech & Energy
Buildings & Prop-Tech
Future of Retail
Other visionary solutions
What you get:
- Each founder will receive 1.500€ equity-free stipends each month for 8 months.
- A Venture development program designed by BIA - based on our experience with over 100 startups.
- Strategic guidance and mentoring, with the aim to boost your urban innovations in Berlin.
- Work at St. Oberholz Berlin and access to its exclusive community.
- Access to our extensive BIA Smart City Hub network with corporates, investors, and city stakeholders.
- Involvement in programs and events for cross-sector collaboration together with our BIA Smart City Hub.
What are we looking for:
Pre-seed (not yet founded or business registration not older than three months/no investments/no grants)
Founders must be registered in Berlin from the moment the program starts. The program is a 8-months full-time program. The company (to be founded) must be registered in the city of Berlin.
We are BIA. An independent agency and academy developing entrepreneurial programs for corporates and startups.
From incubation to acceleration programs, we have worked with more than 100 startup and 50 corporates with the mission to create better organizations.